Saturday, March 26, 2011

Well I have been doing VERY well staying right around 1200 calories.  I have been so busy this week I haven't had time to breathe let alone eat a lot. 

I have found that the more I eat a certain food, the more I crave it.  I have this broccoli addiction right now.  I buy the huge bag at Sam's of the broccoli steamers and they have 45 calories per serving, well there are only three servings in a bag and I eat almost the whole bag...so good!  So now all I want to eat is broccoli.

I also bought a HUGE jar of pickles at Sam's (guess where I shop--LOL).  Those little dill gherkins get me through the crunch craving I have.  I need crunch specifically at night, so I get a plate of pickles, sometimes I dip them in mustard.  My substitute for chips and dip. 

I do eat popcorn but I try not to eat it all the time because then I want it all the time.  So once per week or if a good movie is on.  OR I am watching all the season's of Californication, The Tudors, or Mad Men.  Yes I bought all them and am highly addicted.  I just wish I had the time to watch them all...sigh.

School is a nightmare.  I wish I were done, yes I know I am close but I am on overload.  I need yet another vacation, the stress is horrible.

I haven't even had time to go to the gym this week.  My body thanks me, trust me.  I get in there and I just GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I can spend up to 90 minutes on the elliptical straight if I wanted to.  BUT, I only do sixty minutes, then I get off.  I have added weights which I hate but I do, and I can see the difference in my body.  Of course I haven't lost a pound, but I was assured that it would happen in six to eight weeks.  That is the MOST frustrating thing in the world-THAT DAMN SCALE!  It just doesn't move, although everyone and I mean everyone told me last night that I looked thinner?  How is this possible?  I guess the muscle tone is becoming more apparent or my hair is just longer...HA!!  

I just keep plugging away at it, I WILL NOT GIVE UP----I WILL GET SOME MAD NINJA DIETING SKILLS!!! 

Will post pictures of me from previous years soon if I get the courage to go into the garage--eekkk, boxes in there that I never unpacked.  There is a small pathway through the middle.  If I go in I may not find my way back out.  I sorta stuff things in there and then slam the door....LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment