Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OK~  so today I high tail it to the gym early.  Well, early for me.  I had a protein shake before I went, I had my Gatorade, IPod, sweat towel, lock etc....

I get there and totally talk myself out of doing my weight training because my shoulder is killing me.  It still hurts from where I fell in the hallway at school and it popped outta socket--long story that..

Anyway today I warmed up on the bike for 15 minutes level 7, interval training, I did about 4 or 5 miles in 15 minutes.  Pretty good I think to myself.  So I hop on the elliptical, interval training, for 30 minutes, I PUSHED MYSELF HARD---kept my HR in the 160's.  I got off and went to the treadmill.  I only meant to do 15 minutes up the hill at an incline of 10, but I wasn't paying attention and I either did 30 or 40 minutes....I was watching the Miami Housewives (ew not my favorite) and listening to my Ipod and boom, I was not paying attention, it said I had 10 minutes left and I am not sure what the heck it started at, usually 60 minutes..

So I was exhausted and I promised me Da I would stop after for lunch.  He went to Frisch's and I had a chili.  Liquid meat I call it.  He was loading my laptop with the new Latin Spanish software so that I can continue to practice my Spanish -I somehow lost my Rosetta Stone...sigh.  Anyway we are a huge coffee family and after the chili, my Da gives me a cup of coffee.  I drank a couple sips and had to go sit in the big chair, not feeling good.  So after about an hour I felt better and decided I would have my coffee...ut oh...my poor belly got so sick. I mean I know better than to have coffee and chili at the same time.  Holy gas pain Batman...I had to leave to come home, and I wanted to hang out a while but I felt like I was gonna puke so I came home and took some antacid.  I am feeling better now.  This snow does not help nor the cold.  OR lack of sun, I mean come on Cincy another week of rain??

Anyway yes I know I over trained today but not on purpose.  AND note to self; never eat chili and coffee together...bleck...so today I have only had about 300 plus calories and I feel so miserable I doubt that I will eat anything else today.  OH I feel awful...but back at it tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment