Sunday, July 4, 2010

In my quest to find a dress for the wedding, I also wanted to find one for the rehearsal dinner. Even though the rehearsal dinner was "casual" I really wanted to feel good about what I was wearing. I am typically not a jeans and tee shirt type of girl, or a pair of khaki shorts and a polo. I love to wear pretty femine clothes and this is the dress I found at Macy's.

This dress is not typically something I would wear, again it is very short for me, I prefer my dreses below the knee, but it is summer and my workouts are starting to shape my legs more and more. I am getting more comfortable with a little shorter skirt. But not too short. In the winter I would wear black leggins under this dress and a super high heel. And I always, always wear jewelry. It is very important to wear jewelry. It can make your whole outfit. Check out my dress,it is not something I would usually pick out, but I am trying to be more creative and adventurous.
















































I have a close up so you can see my necklace, it was a huge sterling silver chunky necklace with amber stones. It matched perfectly and everyone commented on the stunning match. It made my whole outfit.




2 comments:

Westwind Eirene said...

I'm a poor sewer. My mother, though, can make anything! I may have ideas, but not know exactly how to make them happen.

Robin said...

Send me your ideas, I will show you what to do. Can you operate the sewing machine?

Post a Comment