Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is a Mickism??






Have you ever had one of those friends who always make comments (in a funny way) about something you have on? Well, I do and his name is Mick. I have known Mick since I was fourteen. We went to high school together and have remained friends since.

Mick and I have a great time joking around with each other. He is well aware of my love of fashion and likes to point out something he considers weird, too trendy, or that someone in OHIO is going to have a hard time pulling off. He truthfully loves to tease me and finds ways to do so, this is one of his ways. His favorite item to pick on me about is my zebra stripped silk sweater. I thought I was the height of fashion and he took one look at me and burst out laughing……the man called me Serengeti for eight hours….of course I laughed till beer came out my nose, but needless to say, I do not wear that very often anymore and never around him.
I once wore a blue ruffled shirt and I was dubbed "What are ya Prince" and he sang Little Red Corvette every time I looked at him. Then came the Pirate! A beautiful white ruffled blouse with french cuffs, as I walked down the stairs to the party thinking I was making a grand entrance, he blurts out "ARGH MATTIE". Everyone should have a MICK!!!

So now I have clothes I call the Mickism's. Clothes that are too fashion forweird to wear…

1 comments:

Pink Daisys Blog Spot said...

OK, I would make him a christmas stocking out of this zebra sweater and show him, lol...

Post a Comment